Earlier, medical oxygen dependent patients were at the mercy of chronically unreliable and monstrously heavy steel cylinders of Word War vintage meant for industrial usage.
Uttam revolutionized gas containment by manufacturing innovative aluminum alloy and carbon composite cylinders in collaboration with Luxfer, world’s undisputed leader with 85% global market-share. As industry’s undisputed leader, Uttam Group has transformed the way individual users breathe in medical oxygen with its portable OxyGo solutions.
OxyGo, our portable medical oxygen kit has been designed to answer needs of patients and healthcare professionals by giving an alternative to the Steel Cylinder supremacy.
OxyGo encourages a more active lifestyle (prolongs life, decrease shortness of breath and make exercises more tolerable), it helps headache and nausea reliefs, can prevent heart failure in people with severe lung disease and boosts immune system.
OxyGo is prescribed for :
- Lung diseases such as COPD, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, interstitial lung disease, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension and lung carcinoma
- Cardiac disease
- Palliative care for patients with chronic disease or cancer respiratory difficulty
- Stroke treatment for rehabilitation and recovery
Medical Oxygen Manufacturing & Distribution business has been the core business of the Uttam Group for over 40 years. The group now head quartered in Delhi was established in 1900 and it serves patients, corporate in case of emergency , soldiers, celebrities, retailers located in high areas, pharmacies and institutions like leading hospitals, Presidents house and the Indian Armed forces.
OxyGo Range :
- OxyGo Aluminium Alloy Kit
- OxyGo Carbon Composite Kits
- OxyGo Concentrator